The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

MORE PROBLEMS

I agree with them not helping me, The reason I put a stop payment on the check is that he was supposed to call me on Thursday( I called him) he then was told he would call me on Friday and let me know what was up and he did not( I called him again. Then I was told Saturday he would call and guess what, NO call, I called but he already went home for the day, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif WTF. An yesterday no call again and I did not call. I'm done calling them. The F'd up car is not my responsibility and now I fell I'm getting the run around. I actually think the car is F'd and their seeing if a get impatient and go an take it as is, So they don't have to fix it. The first two times I called he said they were too busy to really look at it.. UM I gave you X amount of $$ and you did the job wrong and now my car is back there and is not a priority?? Something is wrong there.!!!! I was in the car business for a long time 10+ years and if there was a come back it was the 1st thing we worked on. They had my car almost another week and nothing yet.. A BS story about the battery and the MAF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif..I will be looking at the BBB today..

Armitage

What shop did you take it to? There are a LOT of DSM experts in your area. If you haven't already, you should be asking for help/advice from the NewEngDSM group. I hope everything works out for you and you don't have to sell the car.

I took it to AW automotive near Water St in Quincy MA. I'm supposed to go see the car this week they are still telling me it DID not jump timing. The MAF had a couple of pinched wires and the Battery was no good.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned