The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

#352/2000 not starting only with push start n more problems..

K im still new to the gvr4 stuff..so please help
the last motor she had had a bad ring so i just paid a guy to rebuild
a 6 bolt but the timing belt that came with the motor needed to be changed so i i took it oft j
Tdc then replace belt, can It be timing? Now the would only start if i only pust start n the car dpesnt wanna hold idle
It also has the jdm cyclone manifold..if anyone can send me a diagram with the name of the senors cuz toomany
Please help /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

mitsuturbo

What is this? I dont even...
3quXB.jpg

Vr4junkie

Well you need to be a little more clearer on explaining your problem and grammar people here are real anal about that seriously.

Well from what I understood you changed your timing belt right and now your car won't idle normally could be a tooth or two off.

And you say your push starting it could be a fuse to a lose connection or dirty wires or there just corroded to the point where they don't get a good connection. I would check all connections and starter make sure there nice and tight and clean. Let us know how it goes

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts

Recent Classifieds Listings