The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Mitsubishi Owners Day 2011 July 9th (Cypress, California)

SouthCaliVR4

So how many from south (San Diego county) want to meet up & caravan north? meet in O-side or Dana point, maybe somewhere off the 15? If we're heading that early I recommend a coffee joint. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GSX_TC

Im gonna be heading down there alone because i gotta get both my cars there early since nobody wants to freakin help me. but heres the link to all the people who are going with the Sand Diego caravan

click

Tre3zy

Quoting GSX_TC:
yeah i know now. It doesnt look that bad, I'd still bring it. just to have another VR4 there.

ILL BRING THE VR4 IF THERES ENOUGH FUNDS IN THE BANK FOR ME /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif THIS sh*t IT A GAS EATER LOL

GSX_TC

Lol start saving now and Id say you should have enough by then

GSX_TC

Looks like instead of wasting money to tow my 1g out there I'm just gonna use that money to paint the VR4 and just bring that out there. That's of course if they give me that day off. Bastards...

GSX_TC

What is that? Because when I click on it, just brings me to mitsu's main site

Brunoboy

i am no longer going /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

GSX_TC

Why not man?

GSX_TC

Watch me be the only VR4 there haha

Brunoboy

The funds just aren't there =[.

DR1665

I'm out too, unfortunately. Had a tire disintegrate this week and now need to drop $500 on a new set. Gutted.

GSX_TC

Text message sent

ApexHunter

I'm gonna go, sadly 1951 isn't coming as it's not able to move under its own power. Shooting for 2012 i guess.

GSX_TC

Turns out my job moved my schedule around so I can be off during the day, so the good news is that I can go. Bad news is that I can't leave till 8am to head down there. So I won't get there prob till 9isham

GSX_TC

More good news, paint shop said the car will be ready later on today around 3pm!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned