The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

MOD Socal 2015

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quoting KiNgMaRtY:
My Galant is MOD ready /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Please update your other post on this to explain what you found.

ghostinthevr4

Quoting Turbro_Negro:
I'm def making it this year. Last year they pulled a fast one on me at work and I had to go to work.

Bruh no your going to go to MOD now that I'm not there?

Well if you don't get orders for somewhere else I'll be there next year hopefully.

Jesus_Negros

I'm trying to go overseas then Texas.

JamesFoster

I'll be there. Assuming I can get the new giant radiator in on wednesday.. the afco isn't cutting it in this heat. I ordered a 22x19x2.5 griffin that we're gonna try and put in when it gets here wednesday.

KiNgMaRtY

Get it done James! Get it to MOD! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
It appears those Afco radiators aren't doing a very good job at cooling from other posts that I have seen.

Olson

Its more of the size and where it Is located. When you install it to much air can get around the rad. I ducted mine in how it works im not to sure but without ducting it I didn't have to much of a problem with it DD'ing. At track days I would get hot. The next track day I will see how well it works with the ducts

KiNgMaRtY

MOD is tomorrow!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Hope to see everyone there and don't be a stranger! I haven't met many of you as everyone at MOD parks their car and then scatters out.

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

I'll be the black guy with a beautiful Asian on one arm and an handsome bald white man on the other arm.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quoting Turbro_Negro:
I'll be the black guy with a beautiful Asian on one arm and an handsome bald white man on the other arm.

Wait, you're black? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Jesus_Negros

I 'identify' as black.

Olson

Quoting iceman69510:
Quoting Turbro_Negro:

Wait, you're black? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Hes the whitest black guy i know.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quoting Turbro_Negro:
I 'identify' as black.

OK Rachel. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

ApexHunter

Just a heads up, i've got it on good authority that parking this year is going to be sort of a free for all. Historically they have allocated spots for each model, which are identified on the vendor map. Not this year. To make matters worse, i've been watching the local Evo groups, and many crazy motherfkrs going early. Like EARLY. Like tonight or the wee hours of the morning tomorrow, just to get in line for parking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

I'll be the handsome bald white man in the arms of Turbro. Oh wait no that's Jake. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Like every year, Cypress will probably be hot as ballz and perfect conditions for melanoma, so i'm gonna be wearing a hat, or maybe even a burka. I hear they're comfy. I'll be camped out over at the socalevo booth or at the dyno, or at the food truck. This is me. Would be nice to meet some more of you guys.

Jesus_Negros

We're here but see none of yalls. See your cars though.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned