The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

MOD Socal 2015

Jesus_Negros

We're with David

Jesus_Negros

You've seen one turd you've seen them all.

Jesus_Negros

I live not too far from Chino. Yall arrange a meet and I'll show up.

Jesus_Negros

Moreno Valley

ApexHunter

Good to see everyone!!!!

Yah flush with Evo Xs. Marty and i were walking around trying to spot things other than Xs lol. I like em and all but they are dominating a bit too heavily. 2008-15 production run plays a role i'm sure.

The gvr4 presence was pretty damn good though i must say. Not so much in a quantity sense of course, but there were some good looking gvr4s out there. oldmantau's new vr4 looked stunning. And a nice Nordic Blue G-GSX. Was that the one mentioned above?

Here's a little video recap.
click

ApexHunter

I didn't make a point of doing photo coverage this year, but here are a few in one shot. James sorry to cut you off there. Tried getting as much in one shot as i could.

19638200335_d332c0be1e_b.jpg

Next to the RRE/dyno/Zeitronix compound, the latter had their two fairly clean, original SW GVR4s on display. They have a 91 and a 92. One of which is driven by Mama Zeitronix.

Jesus_Negros

Who galant is this?

Last edited by a moderator:

KiNgMaRtY

A few pictures that I snapped. There were a total of 8 GVR-4's and one GS in attendance. They did end up sectioning off sections by make. Since there were many Galant nor Starions/Conquests they then let other cars fill the areas. People started to arrive at MOD at 10:00PM the night before!!
I went with the NLAND caravan from Corona and arrived at 4:30 AM. The DSM section filled by 4:40AM. This is all keeping in mind that MOD does not officially start till 9:00AM.

Last edited:

tyeler18

Quoting Turbro_Negro:
Who galant is this?

I realize this is a little old now, was trying to see if anyone captured a few of our shop cars at MOD. This is one of our shop cars, owned by tanner (not on the board).

Jesus_Negros

Tell me more

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts