The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

maf-t 2.02 questions

Okay I bought my galant not too long ago, and everything was running good. Than
I got a check engine light randomly and
It would studder over 3k rpm and idle it
Would die. I messed with the settings on the Maf-t and nothing helped, it had a solid red light, than it wouldnt start at all, so I Looked at the white wire from the Maf-t going to the cas and resoldered it and it fired up after a few cranks and dies on idle untill fully warm.
I have 3" gm Maf, rfl bov, stock 14b, rc550's
255pump, fmic, mbc, all hard piping, 3" turbo back exhaust. Anyone know what settings I should have set on my Maf-T? It ran perfect before it got disconnected so I know its just the settings that need adjusting.

LIV4PSI

Mode 1 off. Mode 2 off. Aux 0. Base C

Took me 30 seconds on google. Link

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

Quoting TylerFaulkner:
What about mid and wot?

Surprisingly, those exact instructions are in the link I posted for you. I have no idea about the flashing light

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned