The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Launch

1uGlyGalaNt

This is old news but for some reason a search doesn't return a previous badguy thread I had posted. I am posting this because he is now trying to sell a car on this board and our members should be warned about doing business with this individual.

About 4 years ago this guy ripped me off on machine work and parts for a built head. I gave him a head that needed a valve replaced and money. I was returned a head that had been (seemingly maliciously) milled at an angle thereby making my head into a boat anchor. Justin (launch) denies responsibility.

Be warned not to deal with this individual.

Last edited by a moderator:

Launch

click

A search doesnt show any badguy thread because we've allready gone down this route. You had everything deleated under mutial agrement, obviously youve forgotten. I havent.

The only reason your posting this is because of the Private msg I sent you just days ago on our local site.Your not trying to fix anything, your
extorting $$ and trying your hardest at a nice case of defamation of character.

VR4.ORG, Let me explain;

I just sent him a pm on our local board, just trying to catch up after years of not talking. ( we were friends at one point) I offered a copy of the receipt of machine work (which he claims never happened). Quote

Re:....Since your close, May 19 2010, 09:51 AM

QUOTE - Launch 5/19/2010
-What, at UTD and cant come say hi? Come on by, I'll make ya a copy of that machine shop receipt smile.gif ...

May 19 2010
I've told you once and I'll tell you again - I'll meet you in the ring. Boxing, kickboxing, MMA, wrestling, whatever. We'll make sure wavers are signed and everything is legal.

Brian

I NEVER ripped him off, I mearly drove a head that was unknown by him but built previously by the same shop to have 2 valves fixed and a check and resurface. you told them to do that, all the work you asked for was done correctly, But you wouldnt bring the head back to verify at their machine shop after you complained. Instead you had another shop ALLREADY start work on it before taking it back to the OG machine shop in question? ... WHY? I would have gone right back up there before anyone touched it. Machine shop(along with your other buddy) invited you to the barbq if you wanted to keep talking your slander and BS, but you never showed.
You bought a head and didnt understand why it had been cut and reworked a certain way.
Then you blammed me, without actually trying to resolve the situation.
In the process you got banned for both our local boards, because of the
way you handled it with me. Ive been nothing but open and civil.

So back to the msg I sent him a few days ago. Instead of trying to be any bit professional or with intent of fixing the situation, he threatenes me with physical harm, challenging me to a boxing fight(really kid) .... but you wont take the info you tried to slander me for? .. for years ive tried to fix this, ... I keep doing everything in my power to not totally lose it, but what do I do here? It wasnt my work, it wasnt my product, you wouldnt even bring it back, but yet Im responsible? wtfo

He's tried to derailed deals i have online everywhere,
defamation of character and blantely slandered me to the point of seeking serious legal action with my family attorney. I have my own shop that I run sucessfully, I also run my family buisness, plus i manage a series of other things. I have a outstanding record and base of resources and friends due to my honesty and openness in buisness. Ive had my own house since '05. I recently had a battle in health that prompted me to really look at life. Just trying to patch whatever problems this kid still has, as I hold no grudges in life and told him in the first msg. If your gonna start this again, keep it on the boards where it started. Evidently your posting this on any site Im selling my cars on, even ones that have nothing to do with it;
This site has allready banned you once and didnt find it ammusing did they? Looks like your buddies that run that site arnt on my side, so you cant use that against me, since thats always your backup excuse. click

Bottom of page 2, last post
click

And finally, the entire crap show you put on. the origional website where it occured. This is where the badguy thread should be, I cant beleive your gonna dirty up gvr4 AGAIN with your useless slander. it has nothing to do with gvr4. If you say something, keep your word, And finally LEAVE THE LIES, MY NAME, AND EVERYONE ELSE OUT OF IT. click

Im truely sorry GVR4.org, Im a honest guy trying to defend his name. What else do I have to do? ... I wont cloud this website with his bullshit, I wont make a badguy thread. If this continues, I WILL have legal action taken and see more $$ spent on him in a defamation of character lawsuit

thanks and sorry gvr4. I'll continue to be here and apart of the community even if guys like this can blantely have no regard for others and able to bash me like this.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned