The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Key

Brutal213

Does anyone know where I can get a blank key like this. Checked on google and couldn’t find one

IMG_1309.jpeg

gvr4ever

I just took a look at the key that came with the limited key fob. It looks like the one I linked. Granted, I wasn't the original owner, I have two that look like that. I think I have the valet key too.

slugsgomoo

@Brutal213 I'm pretty sure (like others have mentioned) that the key you linked is aftermarket. I have the OEM master, and had the OEM valet for one of my old cars, and neither were anything like that. The link that @gvr4ever is IMO the best option. They look nice with the repro fobs that @SteveVR4 makes too.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned