The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Just purchased #1316 November 2013

Project_91Vr4

Hey everyone I'm new on here this is my second DSM I'm going to be posting pics and updates of my build from the day I got her feel free to comment and give input Thanks

LIV4PSI

I'm going to just get it out of the way. VR4s are not DSMs. They were imported from Japan and have nothing to do with Chrysler.

Welcome, Summit White is the fastest color!

Project_91Vr4

Quoting LIV4PSI:
I'm going to just get it out of the way. VR4s are not DSMs. They were imported from Japan and have nothing to do with Chrysler.

Welcome, Summit White is the fastest color!

Thanks I appreciate it thought it was diamond star motors

Project_91Vr4

Completely stock engine just balance shaft eliminated 16g on 17psi pump gas full weight with snow tires bogged out of the gate ran rough up top

Project_91Vr4

Street wars Evo vs Wrx at raceway park englishtown nj last Mitsubishi left split the pot with 3 subarus made it through 3 elimination rounds

snailspool

Looks great! What is going on to make it run rough up top?

This used to be my car.. sadly it appears the guy that sold it to you removed the 20G turbo that i had custom built and installed. That 20G turbo was easily making 35 lbs of boost as well.

Project_91Vr4

Quoting captaingowa:
This used to be my car.. sadly it appears the guy that sold it to you removed the 20G turbo that i had custom built and installed. That 20G turbo was easily making 35 lbs of boost as well.

It still has the turbo I believe you are talking about

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned