The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Just bought my first GVR4!

Hi guys i just got my first Galant vr4. Its kingston grey, 986/1000, with a sunroof.
Im new to the GVR4 world but not new to DSM's ive had a few. What's the site to get
all the parts for these cars, like extreme psi or something like that. Looking for some
mud-flaps that fit nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

LIV4PSI

JNZ Tuning. I'm not sure if they have mudflaps, but they have a lot of OEM VR4 parts.

Last edited:

prove_it

Nice choice of color..

It is the fastest of all time.

bobdole

Welcome. She looks clean.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Kensington. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

mitsuturbo

Quoting TylerFaulkner:
Hi guys i just got my first Galant vr4. Its kingston grey, 986/1000, with a sunroof.
Im new to the GVR4 world but not new to DSM's ive had a few. What's the site to get
all the parts for these cars, like extreme psi or something like that. Looking for some

Unfortunately, we've been relegated to using the hell known as Ebay for most legit or even semi-legit 6th gen specific parts, which seem to come from Malaysia now. Tunersnation used to have a few specific parts now and then, but that guy absconded with a bunch of funds from different members and folded up shop. I hope he gets locked up, beaten severely, and cornholed repeatedly with a mop handle. ExtremePSI is great for universal/performance parts. JNZ is great for SOME stock parts, still. Check the forum classifieds for good used parts as well. Other than that, just go with what vendors you know and trust. I've used Jayracing, JNZ, Extreme, FP, Jack's, MAP and STM. I've given the first 5 of those vendors repeat business. The last 2 i'll never deal with again.

Welcome to GVR4 ownership. If you're intending to drive this car daily... good luck.

Chi271

Welcome fellow KG owner! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif what suspension setup is it on? Nice ride height..

JCorbo25

That does have a nice stance, details?

I'd like my KG to look like that, but with some Evo rims.

GSX_TC

That color is called Kensington Grey btw. Oh and JNZ tuning and this site will be the places you'll be getting most of your parts from.

Last edited:

transparentdsm

Quoting TylerFaulkner:

nice car, welcome aboard. rallyarmor makes good universal mud flaps a few people on here have them and there cheap too.

jnava

Staff member
Quoting mitsuturbo:
Quoting TylerFaulkner:
. If you're intending to drive this car daily... good luck.

IKR

4Grim

The car looks great...the car is definitely fun and pretty cool when strangers appreciate the car.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned