The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Just introducing myself

Just wanted to introduce myself, I picked up 806 from streetmasters about a year and a half ago. I was in South Korea when i first bought 806, and now im in Hawaii so she's been patiently waiting for me to get out of the Army before any serious mods begin. I come from a long line of DSM's (FWD Talon, 2 GSX's, AWD Talon) so I'm not fresh to the 4G63, but the "little" things like bushings, mounts, etc. are still new. Thanks to all the members for your expertise and knowledge throughout the site.

Tre3zy

welcome to the board

toybreaker

iconoclast
Thanks for your service!

Pics, you must post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Welcome to the org. Respect definitely goes out to you for your service. +1 on those pics. What are your goals as far as mods, HP, ect...?

broxma

Hello and welcome to our small corner.

/brox

As far as the service goes no prob guys. Its definitely been a life changing experience. Ill work on the pics, and as far as goals....i really dont have a specific HP number in mind. Eventually Id like to throw a 2.3 stroker in with a fully built head, shep trans/tc, and im leaning towards a FP 3586 or a 3582. my plans for it are primarily strips, but be able to drive it there....so not too much street driving, but have it legal so i can take it to the streets now and then. its prolly gonna take me some time to get it where i want it, but thats what makes cars so great---the long term pay-off.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned