The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Julian Haan aka: jhaan_dude aka: ragdoll_unlimited

hiboost07

I would like to warn everyone here about a possible loss of money and parts by dealing with this guy. There are at least 15 people that I know of who are out their money and cores and possible legal action is going to need to be taken to get our parts and money back. I have about $400.00 in parts and cash invested so far in a turbo since May of 2010 and so far have seen nothing but a whole lot of excuses. This is all happening on Starquest Club and I suggest you read the post below first before giving this guy any cash or your turbo as a core.

click

There is also a post on another site you should read :

click

I hope this helps anyone from getting screwed out of their cash and parts.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned