The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JSchleim18

Garage_Defeat

Extremely Fast Payment. Good Guy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Dan

Quick shipment, great communication. Would love to buy from him again... Loving the evo susp Jeremy..

Thanks!
James

pachood_1953

HE FORCED ME TO BUY HIS EVO SUSPENSION!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Haha, he made a tough situation easy, he offered most of the payment now, and the rest later.
Good guy for sure, good with communicating with my novice self.

Now I just hope these things show up soon!

JSchleim18 is definately in the realm of best people do deal with, on the board.
I just purchased a MUCH needed rear hub from him. Not only did it come quickly, but he shipped it before I even sent payment. How's that for trustworthy?

Thanks a lot, Jeremy.

Chris Greenberg

Ralli380Gvr4

Awesome dude! recieved my amber corners and eterna grille, well packaged and quickly shipped /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif. Hope to do more business in the future! Thanks again!

powerplay

I just purchased a switch from Jeremy and it was shipped the same day I paid. I got it in the mail over the weekend. It was just as described. Great transaction!

Scott

Received my grille from Jeremy this week. Awesome packaging, good communications, great transaction!

ktmrider

Bought an E3 O2 housing from Jeremy. Shipped the same day ( X-mas eve for that matter! ) Priority mail even after I said slow boat was fine.
Excellent seller and great asset to the site!

mikus

Jeremy bought a flywheel from me - easy transaction, nary a problem. thanks again dude

JUANPSI

Jeremy is a pleasure to deal with. Cool guy. Would definitely deal with him in the future. Thanks again!!!

Juan

VR4_1752

Picked up a headgasket from him, cool guy.

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Good guy, he picked up a trunk from me and he was very easy to deal with.

Rausch

Good people here. Picked up a few things from him, and he even sent a little "bonus". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Straightforward, and shipped right away! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned