The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JSchleim18

Just to mention again, this guy is on point. Called him up to talk about mods and he spent two hours on the phone with me. Bought some parts from him, and they got here promptly after he received my money. I wouldnt hesistate to do business with him again, and even told me to call him if I have any problems. He is definetly a good guy.. Thanks again Jeremy..

Last edited by a moderator:

dustyduff

As usual, Jeremy came through for me again. Fast shipping and great communication. I'd buy more from him if he didn't have most of my money already. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif He's one of the beat sellers I've dealt with on the board. Thanks again.

Hondasi88

sorry i added to the newly started good guy thread......anyway thanks again for the deal!!! A++++++ all around

Romanova

Fast shipping of a well packed set of front axles. Happy times!

JSchleim18

I guess I'll toot my own horn /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif...got this PM from the ECMLink forum:

"Hey Jeremy,

Everything arrived today and looks awesome! It was packaged really, really well and all of the parts are in excellent condition - they're practically new! Also, the intake pipe fits perfectly!

Give me a moment and you'll have great feedback from me on DSMTuners. You're one of the best sellers I've encountered on any of the DSM forums, so thank you!

Thanks again,
Keri"

minneSNOWta

Been great doing business!

VR4_1752

Picked up a set of dog leaf and a DSG shift knob.
Thanks again!!

citymunky

Fast shipper, within a hour of paying that item was shipped, and at my job 2 days later.

boostedinaz

Jeremy is top 3 sellers I have ever dealt with. I needed to rebuild my power steering pump and he had a rebuild kit for sale. I paid for it and with in hours I had a shipping notice emailed to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

The package arrived today and when I opened it I got a big surprise. Not only did he send me the rebuild kit, he sent a Mitsu power steering belt, and printed out instructions on how to rebuild the pump. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

AMAZING seller and would buy from him again in a sec.

citymunky

Just got my OEM lugs nuts (i thought i paid for 20, but he give me 4 extra)

citymunky

Super fast shipping once again. It's like he lives in a UPS shipping center.

gtproto

Just another good experience, bought a front bumper filler and it was shipped fast and came packaged great, Jeremy is a good guy to deal with

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned