The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

jdm front clips....check it out

dsmless

So on one of my waiting on yet another part for my galant build I stumbled onto this website were the sell front clips, they look pretty legit and if its just 1400 shipped then it would be kinda alright, you could sell the parts you dont want/need. Anyway anyone have ever looked into this

EgonOlsen

try reading this thread: click

Google the web addy and you have forum reading for a few days. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:

ktmrider

Would avoid that vendor big-time.

On another note reading thru the Honduh threads/posts reminds me how much I detest that segment of auto enthusiasts....

Jordangvr4

Don't waste your time or money with them. I'm a victim , they got me for a complete front clip $2500. Those Malaysia's are crooks.

GSX_TC

I have had good business with the malaysians, alot of my parts came from there. Fast shipping and cheap prices.

dsmless

yeah96 is backin the driveway worst idea to sell it, I will put a rebuild build soon

Number996

this is the bolt im missing. found part numbers for the front case bolts. but i have no idea which bolt is which. can anybody help?

bolt mf140225 (x4)
bolt mf140062
bolt mf241261 (x2)
bolt mf241268
bolt mf241264
bolt mf140233
bolt mf140227

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Flashoptions has had the same picture of a C53 turbo front clip since the start of time.
Suspicious much?
Once a year over at the Colt/Mirage forum we get a question about, "flashoptions.com".
Always the same answer.b

wow i want that clip in a bad bad way,
i want to do naughty things to it.
i want to hold it.......
caress it........
and the rest is reserved for private time behind garage doors!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned