The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

It never ends

ducttapeguy

Now I have another thing to fix. Cant go anywhere or do anything else with the car until I get a new crankshaft pulley. Lovely.

strokin4dr

20 year old car parts like to fail. I had mine start to separate on me so I bought a fluidampr to prevent it from happening again. Not sure how much a new OEM balancer is, but a used fluidampr can be had for pretty cheap.
-Ryan

strokin4dr

So far, so good. Make sure to order ARP bolts that are a bit longer due to design of the pulley. There is a thread on tuners about it if you search.

ducttapeguy

Fixed this afternoon thanks to DynastyLCD. He hooked me up big time and sent me a pulley. It came in today and this afternoon I replaced my separated pulley. Massive thanks to you Phil. You are the man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif I will be taking the car out for a test drive shortly and find out if I screwed anything up. Hopefully not.

DynastyLCD

wooo!

glad i could help, Tyler!

Kitti

that small thing. i been. the one cheap is soldering it all around together then it crack.
my 7 year ago to still not end /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif but it still can over to 200 km/h . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts