The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

I want to share :)

Galactica

Well if this forum is geared towards mature people that's exactly where I want to be. I'm in my 30's. Have owned many fast cars new and old. I have a family. Most of my friends are professional racers. Half of those instruct at PIR. Like I said I came to learn and interact with people. So far I'd say most of you are great and I'm enjoying being here. Mark says whats on his mind and I respect that but make no mistake, I'm not going to take my whippings quietly. This is not a frat house. Thanks for explaining things man. And yes....I have seen GSXTC's ride...Lol! Cleanest one out there right?!

Hertz

Staff member
Yes, we like simple, fast, clean. Avatars would be beneficial to add some recognition to people, but it also raises another dimension to the moderation requirements. I want to stick to some relative safe-for-work and safe-for-family base ... introducing avatars could enable some people to push that ideal and I'm not willing to increase the demands of our already weary, jaded, unpaid and underappreciated staff.

But for simplicity sake let's just say that this is one of the fastest loading boards about 91-92 USDM Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 and we aim to keep it that way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

turbowop

Quoting Galactica:
Mark says whats on his mind and I respect that but make no mistake

Sorry if I come off abrasive. This is one of those things that has been talked about in the past many times over and over again. I'm sure it seems like no big deal to pose such a question, and really it's not. But from where I sit, I see another noob out of many that feel they want to change the board to suit their needs. At that point I go into harsh mode and let you know how I really feel. Having seen many, many noobs over the years come and go, it's easy for me to lump you into the same group. You seem like a cool dude through your postings and I'm sure you'll contribute to the board just fine. Don't mind me, I'm just an asshole. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Galactica

No worries mark. I appreciate it. No more from me about avatars.

GSX_TC

Quoting spooling92vr4:
By the way did you see GSXTC'S car?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Sorry I had to do that!

Lol hey, that's not very nice. I thought y'all hated when I did that??? Lol

Sorry for callin you an asshole mark. I know alot of us can easily get into harsh mode sometimes. I just despise being criticized or looked down upon. I just one day hope to have my car as nice as yours, if not nicer someday, to one day make it into a magazine aswell, and for people to actually want to look at my car. In time these things will come, because they are earned, not given or bought overnight.

spooling92vr4

Mark now singing KUMBAYA MY LORD....KUMBAYA!
img.php

GSX_TC

Lol

IncorpoRatedX

what a bunch of homosexuals, why don't you all just climb into a vr4 and make out.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

sorry, had to troll for a second.

Just wanted to add to what Hertz said about how fast this board is. When you're out in BFE, or... in norwalk for the shoot out and you have AT&T and there's absolutely no 3g around, GVR4.org STILL loads quickly, due to no AV's, no sig pics etc.

want an image associated with you? link it from your sig, use colored font in your sig, whatever.

GSX_TC

Nice

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned