The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hotbits from Larry

Larry Parker

Hey Guys,

Well I have not posted here in around a year or so and I only just logged on for the first time today in more than a year. I noticed number of hotbits questions. I just wanted to let you cats know to contact me at
[email protected] for HB pricing, or rally info... I sold my VR4 last spring and have been out of the racing thing for a while. I Plan to start building a BMW 318ti with M3 power for my next rally car in the near future.
Well at least thats the plan for now.

Regards
Larry

Olson

Hey good to hear from you larry. The set you got for me is still working awsome here. tons of auto-x's and a few track days and there still going strong after 3 years. I got a track day on tuesday and im sure there more than up to the task.

Jake

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned