The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hks sequential

Status
Not open for further replies.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gifThats what the stinks about? You are board. I'm typing on an" iPhone ". Give me a break. Thats to petty for me to bicker back and forth with another adult about. Do any other grown ups see what I'm saying at all? Are you kidding me?

Last edited by a moderator:

boostedinaz

Quoting Dbossman:
Did anyone read boostedinaz's reply. Talk about spelling. I don't see were my grammar and spellings been so bad on this thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

My gripe isn't about spelling it's about the way you are acting. You had one thread on venting and made a ton of post in it for no reason. Once you get that all soretd out you then start another thread asking about a BOV in regards to venting. No reason for two threads about the same damn thing and 45 post from you just to add some smilies.

If a few mispelled words come up in a post oh well this isn't home work or your thesis, however, going over the top and adding !!!!!! after !!!!!! is childish and not something a grown ass man does.

SmoothCustomer

Quoting Dbossman:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gifThats what the stinks about? You are board. I'm typing on an" iPhone ". Give me a break. Thats to petty for me to bicker back and forth with another adult about. Do any other grown ups see what I'm saying at all? Are you kidding me?

Haha it has more to do with the fact that you said you don't see errors when they are plentiful. I have been on this forum since I was 17 and have always had high quality posts. It has nothing to do with your age.

I just hit the post a reply button. I'm not quite sure how to reply any other way to what's being said. If you want to school me, that would be great. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

boostedinaz

Just because you can post doesn't mean you should.

You posted then immediatly posted again just to put a smiley in. As a grown ass man do you think that is a bit over the top or perfectly acceptable?

As mentioned you started a thread on venting, then started another thread about a BOV asking about venting it. Do you really think it is fine to have two threads about the exact same topic when it could have been handled in the first thread?

See what I am getting at.

Last edited:

prove_it

Basic rules around here are that you should be educated enough to have a conversion with people from all around the world and realize that you'll get burned. Deal with it and move forward, just like in real life. Don't be so defensive over every little thing. I love this forum because there are some very talented and brilliant minds here and we put a limit the the "typical" internet non sense, and have real talks about real things.

Anyways you did shape up and that's great. We don't need a new Kenny.

By the way to answer your question about BOV's refer back to your other thread. I think this one should be locked.

I agree. I was warned about you grammar/spelling guys. Point taken. O.k. guy's. I'll work on it. Now please quit busting my balls on this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Noobs always get their balls busted quite a bit at first. Just dont take it personally. sh*t, I still consider myself a noob on here. Ive only been on for about a year. The mods like to run a tight ship. Just act accordingly and everything will be fine. One of the big things around here is DO NOT type like you might txt on your phone.

prove_it

I love it here because I don't do the whole texting thing, so I can actually read the posts here. There's nothing wrong about being anal and having a tight ship.

SmoothCustomer

Quoting 1457gvr4:
Noobs always get their balls busted quite a bit at first. Just dont take it personally. sh*t, I still consider myself a noob on here. Ive only been on for about a year. The mods like to run a tight ship. Just act accordingly and everything will be fine. One of the big things around here is DO NOT type like you might txt on your phone.

Hey now, you've been on here for less than 10 months noob. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif And Prove It really hates Kenny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

prove_it

I wouldn't call it hate.... that's a strong word. More like, dislike of his intentions of fighting to be right when clouded by the face of denial.

Hey now, you've been on here for less than 10 months noob. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif And Prove It really hates Kenny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I know, I was just rounding up to make myself feel special /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif. Im also not such a big fan of Kenny.

Lonewolf64

So what we've learned in this thread is... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Noobs need love to and grammar's a b* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.giftch??

Rausch

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek3run.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned