The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

help swapping motor

sydrew

hi im new to gvr4 and need help on pulling the motor out can any1 help me out with guides on pulling the motor out from were i should START to END any help would be appreciate thnxs

Theres probably bits and pieces on the forum here, but VFAQ.com is going to be the place you wanna look. It should have a comprehensive guide.

here is a link to VFAQ.com for pulling the motor in a 1g. The VR4 might be slightly different, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif but that should get you started.

link

Edit: i guess thats not the full link.... but follow that. Click on engine and its the first item

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned