The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

help me pick the right paint for my car!!

blacksheep

dunno if these greens will look on a gvr4.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3353261454_f73fd6d409_o.jpg

5-25-09pan3.jpg

EG6OliveGreen.png

My old hatch

110805ek7.jpg

Last edited:

turbowop

Quoting chvtec33:
How about Porsche 911 GT3 RS green?
click here

That color works on that car because the body style is aggressive in the first place. IMO, unless the car either looks like that Porsche, or is a racecar, more understated colors should be used. The GVR4 just doesn't have the body style to support such bright colors. Like it or not, it's a four door box. Trying to make it stand out by using colors that "pop" just make it look bad.

I like that olive green on the S2k that KC posted. Civic color is nice as well, if not the same?

Last edited:

THEKID

so i think i have decided to just keep it Belize Green but put a little twist on it. but like i said before i need to see a true Belize Green in front of me then i will decide. thanks again for all the input and suggestions.

turbowop

I took this pic today after waxing the car. It really shows the depth and how just using the different metallic completely changes the color, in this case darker. I would just play with the factory paint code and mix up some different sh*t and spray it on some test cards to see how it looks.

944a90561cf3162.jpg

Last edited:

fivestardsm

Mark, I thought you had a home-made rear window visor there for a second, then I realized it was just a mail box. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned