The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

my paint around my windows is gone... among a few other question

deedo

Hey everyone so a few weeks ago i picked up my unknown number summit white galant vr4. the car is pretty clean all the way around with no rust and no major dents but as you can imagine the 20 year old paint is not so lucky. There are quite a few deep gashes in the paint here and there and the paint around the windows has pretty much dissapeard. My question is is where can i find some touch up paint for the car becasue ive gone to various auto stores with no luck. So where would i order factory paint for the body and also what type of black is used for the window trim? flat matte satin gloss.... thanks for any help in advance im happy to have joind this club:)

tl;dr

i need touch up paint for my summit white car. where can i find it.

Whoodoo

Dear Lord SEARCH!

By selecting the *Galant VR-4*----- section (and thusly eliminating any for sale threads) and searching the phrase '+paint +window +trim', this came up on the first page.

On a more positive note, thank you for using decent grammar, sentence structure, and spelling. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Last edited:

Diego

^ your going to get that a lot.

Color code is on the fire wall....
Look there and go to Vato Zone/Walmart/Bomgaars have it put in a spray can get the handle attachment ( so as to not wear out your trigger finger /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ) and spray your worries away.

Vman911

I used a semi flat black in spray can. Taped up windows and painted. Looks great. I also did my coweling and wipers and little corner pcs around front window and back..

curtis

Duplicolor rattle can in detail/matte black looks perfect everytime. Its all in the prep work, Just make sure its clean grease and wax free and your good.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts