The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hello

JurbinBurns

I have been looking all over facebook for a good gvr4 group, assuming that all forums were dead. And then I stumbled upon this forum while looking for a front bumper. So I guess I will introduce myself. My name is james I have owned several gvr4s I currently own 2 but one of them will be my girlfriends soon. My gvr4 has dsmlink v3 full. 4 bolt rear end. Front mount exhaust. 680cc injectors. And a walbro 255. Big 16g and a comp 6 puck clutch. Aem wideband and fuel rail. I'm picking up an fp black tomorrow. Installing a walbro 450 today and ordering bosch 2000 cc injectors within the next few days. I parted out my talon that ran an 11.4 at 127 on 21psi. And I have decided to build my galant.

Fish

Finally somebody that lives close to me, pm me if you're ever up this way. Also post up some pictures of your car.

GSTwithPSI

Do yourself a favor and stay away from the Facebook groups so you don't get stupid by association.

I've only ever seen two types of people on the FB groups: Idiots, and people who troll the idiots.

prove_it

I don't have FB for that reason, anyway I agree, talk and learn here. You'll find far more accurate and relevant info.

Welcome!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned