The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GVR4 in the snow.....

Lancer99

Wait a minute. Did I miss something on here?! Josh when did you get a GVR-4?

IncorpoRatedX

Wait, are you talking to me?? I've had the green one for over a year.

theevozero

img.php

Not all of these are recent or even in the same state for that matter. Some of these were shot in Texas and others were in Wyoming. My Galant does WORK! The snow man picture was on this last Christmas, Texas. Weird.

Last edited:

IncorpoRatedX

Note to self; do not ever buy a car from "TheEvoZero"

tyeler18

I spy the Wyotech west campus diesel parking lot in 2 of those pictures! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif f*** that school!

theevozero

LOL, funny that you say that, this car is probably in better shape then 90% of the cars I've seen on here, has probably triple the mileage and double the horsepower. Also, no rust. From what I hear, thats a rare thing to find for most of you guys living in the north. I see it as, using it for what it was intended.

And yes, you are correct about the Wyotech parking lot. That was Thanksgiving 2010, having a little fun in the school parking lot, after everyone left of course. I had no bad experiences at Wyotech, except for the massive tuision I pay every month.

IncorpoRatedX

it might have no rust, but treating it like that gets mud into the little crevices that cause these cars to rust out.

theevozero

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif That picture was taken 3 years ago. Still no rust, with the same engine, trans, tcase, rear end and this car is on daily duty, she is no garage queen. Cars just do not rust in Texas, its just not an issue here. Even when it snows, they use sand on the street, same in Wyoming. I figured I would have issues with rust while there. Not even a little.

I wasn't aware Texas clay caused cars to rust. I did clean the car inside and out after that. Took me a bag of quarters and almost a full day to clean it out.

tyeler18

What program were you in? I took auto with Chassis fab as a specialty. Chassis fab was legit (not worth 10k, but legit) automotive was a joke. We were constantly correcting instructors that were only there to get a pay check. Most of them being super young and inexperienced in the field. There's a reason most of the auto instructors are there making way less than what they supposedly made in the field... and that's because they weren't able to make it in the field. I was lucky enough to never live in the joke they call housing as well.

theevozero

I took automotive and two phases of diesel, engines and diesel engine management/refrigeration. All my instructors were old, retired, asshole, has beens. So, they knew what they were talking about, for the most part. I also did not live in campus housing. I'm too damn old to be told I can't have a damn beer in my own living room or house for that matter. I lived in an old ass house down a long dirt road out past the Petro/Iron Skillet. The rent was cheap and the privacy was awesome.

Lancer99

Yes Josh(Alpha Male) I was talking to you. I didn't even notice you picked one up. I just remember you sold your GGSX a few years ago and thought you were sticking to the Evo and the Montero you have.

theevozero

Also

At the time, I had a rear parking brake cable that would freeze and lock up one of the rear wheels. This is how I found out.

Last edited:

turbofonz

moar

se7enine

I'm so jealous,That looks sweet dc_style /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

curtis

Uncle Curtis likes. Moar pictures and tire size son.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts

Recent Classifieds Listings