The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GSX_TC's Galant VR4 Build Thread #550/2000 (Samara)

Jesus_Negros

Quoting GSX_TC:
Yeah I need to start running again haha. Yeah that was my ex Diana, she lived in Cali and didn't want to come to Houston so that ended. I'm actually glad I didn't stay with that girl because I was soo into her that I was neglecting my cars, it was all about her. And with Trang I'm able to spend all the money I want on my cars and she still sticks around. Hell she goes with me to nearly every event I go with the car, and that has shown me a lot with her. I remember asking Diana years ago if she would be interested in going to the shootout with me someday and she was like but what would I do? I wouldn't want to go. Anyways I'm glad I found Trang because she does more for me than any other girl has ever done.

balance my brotha balance!

GSX_TC

My decals are apart of the car they each have a meaning and add character to it, I don't care if people think it doesn't look "clean". It's my car and it's an expression of myself. I love my VR4, and FIST racing built it, D3 tuned it, it's Daily driven, powered by a Forced Performance Turbo, and has over 220,000 miles on it, and the pedo bear is hilarious. I have him on all my cars.

Last edited:

transparentdsm

Mike super proud of your car and everything you have done with it lately. is there any way we could find a meet between the two of us to go to because id love to see your car and talk with you for a weekend, maybe even find a nice road to MOB down and take photos together on.

89Patches

I seen Mikey's car at the S.O, honestly it's a car to see in person! Too me it looks way better in person than in any of his photo's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jesus_Negros

Let me get Diana number though.

transparentdsm

Quoting 89Patches:
I seen Mikey's car at the S.O, honestly it's a car to see in person! Too me it looks way better in person than in any of his photo's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

thats what ive always thought, it looks better in person then in photos.

turbowop

I think that's how all our car are. Way better in person than in pics. I find it hard to capture the perspective I see of these cars through a photo.

transparentdsm

my car, on the exterior really looks like sh*t. its a bunch of different colors and dents all over. everything else isnt to bad. interior and trunk is about perfect, at least for me and the engine bay just needs a really good cleaning to make me happy but outside needs a whole new life. also my "after market" old sunroof needs to be replaced or filled.

89Patches

I also find that with these cars they look better in person, but some others look amazing in pic's but in person WOOF! ( Not just talking VR4's)

Even if I post a photo of my car I do edit them. I just play with the lighting to get a better contrast of it.

GSX_TC

Quoting ApexHunter:
Congrats on a successful mission dude!

Thanks David!

Quoting transparentdsm:
Mike super proud of your car and everything you have done with it lately. is there any way we could find a meet between the two of us to go to because id love to see your car and talk with you for a weekend, maybe even find a nice road to MOB down and take photos together on.

Thanks man, i appreciate it. Yeah would love to take some pics, just don't know how. TX2K15 is right around the corner though, think you'd be interested in attending that?

Quoting 89Patches:

Thank you!

mitsuturbo

Quoting transparentdsm:
haha im all raw, no photo skills. click and upload..

That's the best way, IMO.

GSX_TC

Finally got a Legit steering wheel for the VR4! It's a Momo Corse with a hard to find E39a VR4 specific hub to bolt it on. Big thanks to Mike Barda for selling it to me.

prove_it

Loved the feel of that one.

4Grim

I thought adapter hubs were based on the vehicles steering shaft splines and not vehicle specific. (Maybe for newer cars)

LIV4PSI

The hub isn't rare at all. You can buy it at Summit or on Amazon for $80. 1,000's are available

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts