The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GSX_TC's Galant VR4 Build Thread #550/2000 (Samara)

GSX_TC

Thanks Ed, your car isn't a POS dude, it's gorgeous.

GSX_TC

Thanks David, 2 more days till my road trip! Soo excited! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks Kimgmarty!

Last edited:

GSX_TC

And here are the other pics that were taken by the other Photographer that day Alex Contreras. Thanks man.

Jesus_Negros

Purdy car. You ever thought about how she would look without the front lip?

turbowop

Word. Would look better without the lip, IMO. It's kinda contorted weird on the passenger side. That's why I sold mine.

Car looks clean otherwise. Lotta stickers, but that your preference.

GSX_TC

Here's a video i made of the line up of Galant VR4's that i made happen at the 2013 DSM?EVO Shootout. click

GSX_TC

well, we're back at the hotel now and had an amazing weekend, thanks for all the Galant VR4's that showed up today and it was awesome meeting all of you this weekend. Now we are ready for our next stop, The tail of The Dragon in North Carolina, wish us luck!

EHmotorsports

You have quite the positive camber in the front. Should try to get at least -1.5 to -2.0 camber in the front. Also looks like you need more caster for more camber on turn in.

GSX_TC

Freakin love this pic! worked my butt off to make this happen this year, pretty proud of this actually. hope to hit the 20 mark next year. fingers crossed.

MellowVR4

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifThat looks awesome

GSX_TC

and here are just a few from the shootout that are my favorites =)

Samara Meets Delilah aka Jaxness!

Galant VR4 Deep Line Up!

lookin down all of our windows, such a cool pic.

Samara Meets 870/1000

Samara Meets the 1 Lap VR4!

Samara Meets her future Sister aka my future car, Yusuf Begic's 900AWHP EVO II =)

Samara meets the Infamous LIL EVO aka Jason Tanin

Samara meets Joshua Mead's 73 4G63 Swapped Galant Wagon

and last but not least Samara met the one and only AMS Alpha Omega GTR, currently the worlds quickest and fastest GTR!

GSX_TC

Couple of Nice shots i took of ladies with the car at Hot Import Nights we had over here,

my friend tony Lol

I love asian Girls!

Asian Girls FTW!

My Favorite =D

dat azz

GSX_TC

Where is my last post at? Lol

EDIT: just as soon as i posted this now it shows up. weird

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Went ahead and changed the locks on the VR4 and put my EVO X blank to good use. when i first got my car the passenger front lock didnt work, so now it feels good to have them all working with the same key. Big thanks to Jeremy Clark and Kama1 (brian) for the lock cylinders in such short notice and to Mike At Fist Racing for installing them all.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

WEKFEST is the biggest carshow around and its coming to Houston this year in december! cant wait! and i really like how they have a screening process where you have to submit your car and wait for an approval or disapprove from them in order to even be in the show. you cant just pay to put your car in this show! Im very thankful my car was one of the few chosen to be in the show.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts

Recent Classifieds Listings