The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GSX_TC's Galant VR4 Build Thread #550/2000 (Samara)

FlyingEagle

Staff member
So many pictures to critique. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Love the photo of all those GVR4's lined up so well. Yup.

89Patches

When I finally made it to the shootout vr4'less. I seen your car Mike and it looked great /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Keep up the great work!

GSX_TC

Thanks guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif and Cutlassjim that link won't work for me, what is it though?

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

Nice pics. Your wife must be very secure about herself.

GSX_TC

Got my Custom Galant VR4 shift knob from the group by on the Forums! cant wait to out this on with the leather shift boot, it even illuminates green like the stock gauges.

GSX_TC

had some time this weekend to stop by the things remembered store in the mall to finally have my key fob engraved, and Love it!

GSX_TC

BIG thanks to Sonny Vincente from way across the pond for my special Galant VR4 Tshirt! i couldnt have said it any better myself, designed to be driven!

GSX_TC

Finally found a pair of some super rare old style HKS cam gears ive been searching years for. BIG thanks to Dane Young.

GSX_TC

BIG thanks to my friend Guerrero for getting me a very rare Mitsubishi rear sun shade for the VR4!

mitsuturbo

WTF
I've been looking for one of these sun shades for months and months. Can you get another? Where did it come from? Is there a Mitsubishi part number anywhere on it?

GSX_TC

Friend of mine got it for me for my birthday but I wanna believe he got it from oldman tau (anthony)

No visible part numbers from what I saw.

Last edited:

mitsuturbo

Last i knew that guy sold the last one he had over a year ago.

Find one for me, and i'll let you be on top next time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

LIV4PSI

So it's Galant specific? Regardless, it's definitely cool. We all know how you love rare JDM accessories, so whoever bought it must be a good friend.

Every time you update this, I always hope it's with dyno numbers. When do you plan on getting 550 tuned, so you can enjoy all of your hard work?

GSX_TC

Quoting mitsuturbo:
Last i knew that guy sold the last one he had over a year ago.

Find one for me, and i'll let you be on top next time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Yeah that's right about the time he bought it from him. Because he has since sold the car and I guess he saved the sun shade for me. I'm sure anthony can get a few more though, he always gets the good parts.

mitsuturbo

So, in order to aid me in sourcing one, can you see if there are any identifying numbers on the product whatsoever? What about an embossed or stamped name of manufacturer, location, P/N, anything?

GSX_TC

Quoting LIV4PSI:
So it's Galant specific? Regardless, it's definitely cool. We all know how you love rare JDM accessories, so whoever bought it must be a good friend.

Every time you update this, I always hope it's with dyno numbers. When do you plan on getting 550 tuned, so you can enjoy all of your hard work?

Yeah i believe it is galant specific, maybe fuel or oldman tau can chime in on that to confirm though.

Haha yeah sorry man, next big purchase will be BC Coilovers, then I'll start paying for my final setup with a few more supporting mods. Then the 500 dollar tune will come. Trust me I can't wait either. Lots of D-bags Here in my city and they all seem to think my car Is all show and no go, but my time is coming. Oh and I also wanna switch out my normal ARP's for some L19's as well. I don't want that head to pop and cost me even more money when I could just switch to L19's now and not worry about it going boom.

GSX_TC

Quoting mitsuturbo:
So, in order to aid me in sourcing one, can you see if there are any identifying numbers on the product whatsoever? What about an embossed or stamped name of manufacturer, location, P/N, anything?

Yeah sure, I can do that for ya. I'm at my day time job right now though. So you'll have to wait till after I get home tonight from my 2nd job at midnight.

slowpoke

Taking pics with some of my locals! Yusuf is a cool dude along with jason.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts

Recent Classifieds Listings