The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

grill mesh

i was thinking about cutting some stuff out and putting some grill mesh in. Has anyone done this before or have any pics?

why is that? wen i bought my gvr4 there were no fog lights so i was thinking of putting some there along with some aftermarket fog lights and maybe some othere spots

I like mesh.. when it is done right...

Here is an example, then add the effect to where ever else you may put the mesh. I dont even know if this grill is un-modified. There was more mesh on 1870/2000 when I got her from my brother. It is gone now because of a JDM RS bumper conversion. I also repainted the grill mesh to clean things up a little (it was PINK!! (faded red)).

I would say at least black it out, or paint it white as seen here (depending on your car color). I like it, love it on my 3000gt... =\ Lost my 3kGt mesh on the freeway racing a very fast S13. no idea where the mesh went /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I would go mesh if I were missing fins and couldn't source the fog lights... Keep in mind, it is YOUR CAR! do whatever the fux you want, sir. In the end you shouldn't care what we think, right?

Maybe posting some example photos of what you had in mind may help?

misterfixit

Thats the stock mesh painted silver

Rich

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned