The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JDM grill question

JSchleim18

haha yes! The only one I still wanna get a crack at is the AMG. I am getting the eyelids but I dunno how well the Eterna is gonna look with them. I'll see Sunday when I pick them up

streetmasters

where you gettin those at and how much do they run? are the eyelids special for the amg or are they like regular eyelids?

here is some gambar for you:

streetmasters

thats what I am going for !!!! looks so sick, I will look for an amg grill for you bro

streetmasters

i kinda like the eterna look better...what do you think

JSchleim18

I am getting them (Eyelids) from another board member. I am starting to grow a little partial with the AMG grille and eyelids together because it's more squared off. I think it will play the lines a little better than the Eterna. They run from at least $100+.

misterfixit

heres a few more for the mix...

in order.
1, Eterna Sava
2, Mitsu accesories surround with silver emblem. (black bars infill off a non turbo 1991 up) the infills off the mesh and bar grills of this type are interchangable
3, bog standard 87->1990 (we never got the chrome one in euro land)
4, eterna/gti16v 4x4
5, 87-89 jdm narrow grill. again the infills (Bar and mesh are swappable.)

Not a bad addiction and not the biggest collection...

Rich

boostingwild

i want the grill from the silver car you posted pic of and the eyelids..
how much

dsmless

I got this one from a 89 galant base model at a yard the mitsu emblem star had broken so just took it off

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned