The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Giving Away Wheels/4G63 Head

JonnyOBU

Well, I it's unfortunate that I'm relegated to posting this here due to my status, as opposed to somewhere more users would see, but here it is nonetheless. I am moving this week and ran across my set of factory Summit White wheels off of my recently sold #67/2000, as well as a complete 4G63 head that I had bought from a friend at one point to build the motor. The wheels are completely straight, but would need to be refinished, and have some old Hercules tires on the with a reasonable amount of tread. The head hasn't been on a motor in years, but is in order and ready for a project. Bottom line, I have to move in 3 days and I am giving them away to whomever may either want to pick them up or would like to arrange and pay for shipping. I'd really rather not leave them by the dumpster if someone could use them, so please call or send me a message soon if interested. Thanks for the time.
Jake (316) 253-8604

citymunky

Try posted them on South Florida DSM sales pages on Facebook.

I'm sure some would pick up that head.

dkvr4

Can you find out how much itll be shipped to 06901? For the rims*

Last edited:

JonnyOBU

Thank you for the help, I'll look into that page today. Unfortunately, I won't have time to take the wheels to FedEx to weight them/calculate shipping before I go, but I'm sure there's a way estimate roughly on the net someplace. That's the only reason I don't want any money for them, since they'll require a little logistical work on the part of whomever wants them. My zip is 33316, if that's helpful. Thanks --

dkvr4

I would need to know approximate weight of 1rim with tire, and LxWxH of it with the tire to get a close to accurate price of shipping per wheel....but even if I do so you'd still have to stop by your local FedEx in order to ship them

thomcasey

one wheel would measure 28.5x28.5x8 in a box. YOu can figure about 25lbs-30lbs per wheel/tire as the stockers are not real light

89Mirageman

I would tape two wheels/tires together. Cut out some cardboard and put on each end and tape the crap out of them. No need to find boxes since they have ties. I'm betting shipping alone will be $150-$200 Fedex though.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned