The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Garfield Wright

dustyduff

Bought a set of EVO seats from Garfield. We had a slight issue with shipping (not his fault), but Garfield was very comminucative and had the shipping issue cleared up the same day I notified him of it. I would not hesitate to business with Garfield again. A+ seller.

Armitage

Another smooth transaction from Garfield. A model GVR4 citizen. Thanks!!!

onesickcrx

I have recently bought a JDM gas door from him and calendars all shipped right away and all came in timely manner. I would be more then happy to do further business with him again and again in the future /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Dthumb.gif

EMX5636

Bought a calendar and then a set of mint JDM Headlights. Fast shipping on both and great communication as expected! Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

BoostedAWD91

Hooked me up with a BNIB whiteline swaybar even though they are NLA. One of the best guys to deal with on here!! Thanks again GW

makedollarz

I bought a set of front and rear evo seats, one of the best things you can buy for your galant. Excellent packing for such a large item too, I'm impressed.

Thanks GW

I wanted to say thanks to garfield. I ordered the brake lines and bushings from tunernations.com yesterday and already got them in the mail today that's fast shipping. Will do business with them again very soon.

Bought some Evo suspension form Garfield. Perfect fit and did a good job shipping such large, heavy items.

broxma

Although possibly named after the world's laziest cat, Garfield didn't share much in common with his cartoon counterpart Garfield, cat form. The main difference, other than several million years of evolution and the absence of opposed thumbs, was the ability of Garfield, human form, to acquire a retailers license. This put Garfield, human form, at a distinct advantage in terms of monetary security since Garfield, cat form, would be totally reliant upon another entity, human form, for all his earthly needs. While Garfield, cat form, is notorious for his ever present coffee mug and generalized apathy for the world around him, Garfield, human form, is sincerely concerned with his thriving business, a position clearly not within the realm of concern of Garfield, cat form.

Garfield, human form, recently delivered upon his promise to send me caliper brackets as per my order, a feat that Garfield, cat form, would have been hard pressed to handle given the aforementioned lack of proper digits. It makes one wonder how Garfield, cat form, is able to carry that coffee mug around and if Garfield, human form, even drink coffee at all, similar to his cat form counterpart, Garfield.

/brox

Thanks for the kind words but if I was smart I'd do things by Garfield the cartoon form & not Garfield the human form. Reason, that lazy sob doesn't have to sell car parts to make a living lol. By the way, you were spot on, I don't drink coffee.

onesickcrx

Picked up some of my suspension parts threw him great to deal with thanks again

BPU925

bought vr4 trunk badge.....thank u very much! will do business again

pot

Staff member
I have bought several products offered by GW and each and everytime they have arrived promptly and 100% exactly as described. I particulary have been pleased w/ the following products GW has offered:

- Whiteline 22mm front swaybar
- Driveshaft Bushings
- SS Brakelines
- Whiteline 26mm rear swaybar

GW is an absolute outstanding member and has gone to great lengths to assist me w/ questions beyond making a sale. To that, I am extremely grateful and pleased to have an outstanding member such as him on this board.

I got my shifter link bushings this week from Garfield, I ordered them early last week and they had to ship across the country so they got here pretty quick. I like the blue color, they will match my AN fittings. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thank you sir.

ktmrider

Bought a Whiteline RSB from GW/Tuners.

As always a pleasurable experience, thanks again!

DynastyLCD

let me tell you all a quick story about garfield/tuners nation.

i ordered rear subframe bushings for my 1g, within 10 minutes of placing my online order (!!!!) i got a call from mr wright stating that they only had green in stock. i told him i didnt care, he shipped my package out immediately. stands out to me as a customer that within TEN minutes of ordering i got a phone call concerning the available colors for these bushings.

what a guy, what customer service. A+ for sure!

vtecds1

Garfield gave me an awesome price on the LINK and not to mention the super fast shipping. Extrmely helpful and is not a pushy salesman. Thanks again bud!!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned