The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Garfield Wright

Scientist

Bought a trans, drive shaft and transfer case from him. He kept me informed every single step of the way and went out of his way to make sure I got the parts.

He gets an A++ in my book. Wish a lot of vendors were like him

dmj

A+1 for Garfield I brought a JDM hood from him and he helped me install it.Excellent guy will buy from him anytime, he does things buisness the right way.

Olson

Got the calender from him.
Good fast service and shipped over seas A+

dsmer06

I only ordered a set of arps from him, but communication was great, and the part got her very quickly. I'd definitely do business with him again.

Great guy to deal with, product is exactly as described.. and awesome packing took me 10 mins to get it unwrapped.. A++++++

bustedsm

Great guy as usual! Helped me locate some OEM pieces and got 'em shipped out ASAP!

Garfield where can i get some brackets for my 300gt calibers? sorry to post in here

great guy helped me out with the evo suspension i bought from him will deffinitly do buissness with him again

Well, what can i say?

It's always a pleasure, to deal with Garfield. Communication is always A+++!
He's VERY committed to his customers.
Packaging(2 JDM fenders), was outstanding.
Very reasonable in pricing.

I've bought(and sold) already several times to him ,and it looks like it's only getting better. Even though the first time was A+ already. I wouldn't hesitate 1 sec to deal with him, and would recommend him to everyone! I will surely be doing business with you again in the future, Garfield! Thanks!

ktmrider

Ordered a DP from GW via CMPE.
Outstanding customer service and follow-up, made sure I got the shipping special.
He/TunersNation have my business!

GVR4ZUM

What a great guy to deal with, fast shipping, gave me a good deal on the item. Bought a bling tray from me awhile back also. Smooth transaction both ways.
Thanks G.

onesickcrx

I ordered a set of JDM folding mirrors the parts arrived on time and transaction was smooth

Thanks Again

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned