The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Garfield Wright

tommyp

Just picked up an exhaust for the 1410 ressurection. The thing looks perfect, I can't wait to install it. Working with Garfield is a real pleasure - he answered stupid questions quickly and professionally, and quite honestly the whole process was non-dramatic. Questions asked, answers received, payment sent, payment acknowledged, tracking number provided, hardware received. Nice and simple, the way it should be.
Thanks!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Ordered some Technafit lines from him. Not sure if it was his service or intervention, but they came super fast. Got them Friday when I didn't expect to see them until next week.

Thanks GW.

Bought suspension, good communication, good packaging, would deal with him again.

Always a pleasure GW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks once again!!

Sean92AWD

ANother great transaction with Garfield. Asked him for a RS hood. Didnt have any so he sold me a MINT one off of his own car.

kitcho

bought a CMPE downpipe through GW. great seller, went out of his way to help me out. Would definitely do business with him again.

14u2nV

Brake lines showed up quick, now they just sit until I can get them on. Thanks again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sean92AWD

Another great transaction with garfield and tunersnation.com exhaust arrived promptly and exactly what i requested.

BoostedAWD91

bought a rear caliper from him and it arrived promptly. Great seller and pleasure to deal with
thanks again GW

381gvr4

Yet another great transaction for G.W.- Thanks again, Russ

Got the brackets! another smooth transaction. Thanks GW!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I bought a CMP exhaust and CAS from Garfield. excellent customer service! top notch quality on the exhaust! def a good guy!

+1 Awesome service. Purchased red, stainless brake lines. New owner of 415/1000. Looking forward to this build!

Champ_168

I find myself talking to GW way too much...

Great Guy to deal with.
Great communication.
Great customer service.

Very personable.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned