The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Galant VR4 Members Map!

Yeah that's me. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/laugh.gif You love me, you really love me!

I'm pretty sure I PMed Iceman awhile back. If not, PM me and I will get that back ASAP. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

Hooray! I too am now a digital thumbtack. A lonely one, though, where's the rest of the Oregon peeps?

Rausch

Quote:
FYI alot of people are missing....i just re-added myself....wonder what happened?

what the crap...i'm gone again....i don't get it...

Im added but i posted twice. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/blush.gif I wanted to keep the one without my lisence plate.... /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/banghead.gif

GHETTOSwing

Kicking it up a notch with the spice weasel! BAM! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

...added... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

cOmpressor

It hurt like 8 bitches on a bitch boat... added mez.

turboren

Could have sworn I was already in the older version, but oh well. I've added myself (again).

Ren

KT

Added.

VR4Scott

added

VR4Scott

Im pretty sure you just hover over your mapdot and a window pops up and gives you that option.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned