The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Galant VR4 Members Map!

With good weather coming I know a lot of us will start getting out and about. So I thought I'd bring this thread up for any newbies.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quote:
Alright, added to the map. Pretty sure I have the only one in Alaska.

Nah, there is another guy on this board infrequently who is in AK. He is in Juneau I believe.

9 VR4s were sold there originally!

Edit: I have 5 on my list that show Alaska, but not all members here.

Last edited:

a2vr4

Ann Arbor is on the map!

Quote:
KC: You don't have a VR-4, foo.

+1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I'm in. Only a couple of us up here in the NW. Yo Mark, your favorite buddy has joined the clan!

Tom

Added too. Nice to see such a large VR4 contingent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

steve

Damn, check out Colorado. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

i'm in there... Matt in CoMo

not technically a GVR-4 but the car i'm ripping it all out of has a bent frame , 106/2000 so ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif it will have GVR-4 parts inside and out though

there are 3 more GVR-4's in town somewhere... i just gotta get them in here!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned