The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GALANT GTI

GSX_TC

Quoting Stefan:
All bumpers, front, back, they are in order for my car...only the wing is from ALFA 156.

Ok so what rear bumper is that?

Diego

Those couldnt have come stock that way... if so I want that rear bumper and you probably have a junkyard close with one in it for me....

Diego

So after some searching on Google I found something similar but still doesnt have those grooves on the side.

It was on a 1994 Galant GTi
img.php

GSX_TC

im pretty sure the kit he has is aftermarket, whether he knows it or not

Diego

That I know but it had to come from a style somewhere

Hi...
About the Style I have no idea where it is. My friends here in Bulgaria they have a tuning shop and saw the car and made this set for me. Then they showed me, i liked it and installing it in the car.

In most European country's the side marker lights were factory because of the laws over here. They just need to have one, even back then.

GSX_TC

This is true. When I lived in japan I noticed that alot, even on Usdm cars that were shipped over there had em.

fuel

The JDM and USDM 6G Galants didn't have them (basically the repeater indicator in the front corner lense was sufficient), but the 7G JDM onwards had them. The EUDM and AUDM 6G Galants had them.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned