The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

G

BoostedAWD91

purchased a factory body manual from G and it was in excellent condition as described. Great guy to deal with and never have to worry about buying from him.
Thanks again!

thecman02

Seems to be a great hookup for all kinds of bizzare NLA oem parts. Quick and easy to deal with.

2x

I bought the roof trim pieces from him and they are awesome.

Very good guy to deal with! Just received my rear mud flaps and the body repair manual from him.

Nothing to say about these parts since they are brand new so I don't think that I need to say that they are in excellent condition /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4g63t

Got my programmable thermostat, everythings perfect. Thanks again for another smooth transaction

Got my emblems today, great guy to deal with! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ApexHunter

Another good transaction with G. He shipped my stuff right away just like he promised. I bought 4 ft of rubber spoiler, and it really is good quality stuff. Heavy duty, nice design to it. Mounting tape came all wrapped up in its own little package, and is properly sized for the recess in the spoiler. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Definitely will do business with again.

1qkfwd

Thanks G!! The last of the seats came today. Not perfect but what I expected from our conversations and the pics. I guess none of the others needed cash bad enough to ship there seats. Thanks again for buying me some time.

G

Staff member

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Thanks boys.

GSX_TC

Ordered some clutch boots from G, and got them as promised. No problems. thank you.

maroonmetallic

Excellent seller of alternators.
Far better than any cheap auto parts store!!

Thanks again!
-Shawn

VR6Eater

Have to say it's nice having someone that lives close as is willing to help you out. Bought a couple cams off him and let me borrow a timing belt tensioner kit from him. Good guy all around. Thanks again and I'm sure we will be doing more business together.

Gizmovr4

Paid for parts 2 days ago - arrived today !! Super - thank you!!

Nartanian

Awesome transaction. Got some wheels from him and they arrived very quickly. Thanks a lot G!

GSX_TC

Another smooth transaction, got an o/2 sensor connector with pigtail, And was very well boxed up and packaged when it arrived. If Mitsu sold what he sold me, that's how they would of packaged it too, thanks again man.

G

Staff member
No problem.

transparentdsm

bought some rims, he shipped them promptly w/ proper covering and when they got here i couldn't have been happier. exactly as described and they are super light!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned