The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

G

mistaVR4

+1 awesome to deal with as usual! Thanks bro /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif Thanks for the Skyline, Supra, EVO OPTION DVD's.

iLLeffeKt vr-4

got a fluidamper from G. packaged nice and he sent out super quick as per my request.
will do business again.

G

Staff member
np, those akebono pads are the $hit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

PJGross

Great transaction on loaded rear calipers. Boxed super-well. He was very patient with me since I took months to finally uninstall and ship my cores after initial discussions. Sent cores+payment and received the loaded calipers FAST.

Thanks, G!

-PJ

CO VR4

G helped me with a new factory Denso TT fuel pump. Good pricing and quick shipping. Thanks, G!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I bought the Koyo radiator through G. It is a nice piece and much better than the other aftermarket radiator I recently installed. Only one thing, and maybe I misunderstood. It is not all metal, but has plastic tanks. They are better than the stock ones though.

G

Staff member
sorry dude, but the metal that is there is copper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Don't get me wrong, not complaining, but the tanks are most definitely not copper if that is what you are saying. They are excellent quality, but certainly plastic.

G

Staff member
i know the the end tanks are plastic. i always knew they were. the radiator is copper......

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
New GG post. Bought some Kingston memory from him for an excellent price. Installed and works perfectly.
Thanks.

kitcho

got my denso o2 sensor today. great price, great seller. thank you.

thadirtybird

bought some ss arp hrdw awhile ago, great buy. thanks rob

ApexHunter

i put up a WTB ad for the charge hose that runs over the exhaust mani and G came through, the product was in good shape and still holding boost today...will do business with again.

Bought a K&N from him. ABOVE and beyond in packing, great communication. great product bought sight unseen.

**quick TRUE story: I got this package while throwing my kitchen trash from fed-ex, I ran out of trash bags(that was my last one), I opened the package under all that peanuts and the filter was wrapped in the EXACT same kitchen trash bags I used. Coincidence?? I think NOT. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Great seller..

JSchleim18

Picked up an o2 sensor and oil filters...fast shipping and great to deal with...Thanks Again!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned