The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

G-Force meter

dsmless

my friend at work has a g-force meter its spose to measure your hp and tq as well as do 1/4 mile time and speed, 60 foot times and skid pad g's, we used it on his brohters 16g turbo civic, it says it put down 285 hp which is 5hp off from the dyno sheet, so we tryed it in my vr4, four guys half tank gas some tools in the trunk, did a 1, 2 gear pull like said and it said i put down 413 hp, this sounded to high but did it again and put down 416 hp, did a 1,2 and had to cut 3th short due to a car getting in the way and it said i put down 387hp then had to reset the meter, so im kinda lost, i think my setup is pretty conservative just running a gt2876r at 22 psi 91 pump gas 650, 2g maf, and a keydiver chip, the motor is built but head and cams are freshend stock, so does this sound right or is this meter wackey, well thanks guys

The Pro model is pretty accurate. I've got one and did some test vs the track timers and it was within a couple tenths and ~3mph. The HP estimate is based off of weight. I don't know how you could have gotten that correct though.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned