The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Fuel rail bolts

James

Anyone know the size/dimensions of the fuel rail bolts? I had a situation and need three new ones. (don't ask -_-) Looking in my Haynes but don't see what I'm looking for.

JNR

They're (machine) screws unless you use a nut on it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'll have to look but want to say they are M10-1.25 x ?? mm; don't quote me on that though, just doing a visualization and can check when I get home later if nobody else responds.

mitsuturbo

I know for a fact the bolts you're asking about are M8x1.25 thread, with a 12mm hex head, but i do not know the length on them. I'd guess about 40mm, but i can measure one when i get home tonight if nobody else comes up with a concise answer first.

James

Thanks Mitsu, that's a good start!

89Mirageman

Pretty sure I have 3 that I can send you unless you're in a big hurry. I 2nd the M8 1.25 thread pitch, just not sure about the length.

James

I am in a hurry, if for some reason a hardware store does t have what I need I'll PM you.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned