The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Speed density set up

85tr

Unbelievable , the wires were falling out of the dsm side if this harness and it was melted from too much heat and the iron touching it . Harnesses do not work when wires are not connected to each other . As I pulled the heat shrink off of the harness 5 more pins fell out of the dsm side of the harness because the plastic had been melted . The job is unrepIrable and I need to find a bad dsm ecu to rebuild this .

85tr

He also never told me "it wasn't the prettiest in the first place" he told me it was professionally done and the tap job wasn't very good .

prove_it

Professional job would not have a bad "tap" job. It would be all soldered. Aftermarket connectors are for wussies.

mitsuturbo

Holy batshit. That "harness" looks like a tweaker worked for about 4 days on it without sleep, took a sh*t on it, wiped his buddies ass with it, ran it through the diswasher and then tried to "sanitize" it in a microwave.

If that's a professional soldering job, i should start soldering for a living, because even as a bit of a neophyte where solder work is concerned, i could do 200% better than that heap of sh*t with my eyes closed.

prove_it

I think that about sums it up.

jnava

Staff member
Anthony, he actually had his eyes closed.....

turbowop

I don't think he even used a soldering iron. Maybe the tip of a screwdriver that was heated with a torch? I did better soldering work at the age of 8. Jesus H. Christ. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

prove_it

Maybe it was heat vision, and he's just getting started....

85tr

I'm not the best at soldering but have been doing it since I was ten on my r/c cars . I was doing better work then this back then .

85tr

Mitsuturbo and turbowop that some funny s .

GSTwithPSI

Quoting mitsuturbo:
Holy batshit. That "harness" looks like a tweaker worked for about 4 days on it without sleep, took a sh*t on it, wiped his buddies ass with it, ran it through the diswasher and then tried to "sanitize" it in a microwave.

A post of epic description. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts