The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Sold

curtis

Well isn't this my luck....Just bought one a few weeks back. Would have much rather bought one from you than from corporate America. OH well figures, my luck. Not that I would have wanted it at cost but hate big business and would have rather dealt with you directly.....So if your on the fence about getting one don't be Go pro makes a bad ass product.

So free bump

GVR4Doug

Man I want one badly right now... I'll try and get some money together and get one!

onesickcrx

Just shoot me a pm when your ready I have 5 left at this price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

onesickcrx

Make that 4.....

I also have the New hero 3 silvers in stock incase anyone wanted those instead but theres no discount...

Galantvr4559

payment sent just let me know when it ships. Remember it needs to be shipped to me in Colorado. Thanks so much this is an awesome deal. Can't wait to strap it to my galant and do some back road pulls.

onesickcrx

I'll be shipping it out Thursday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Expect a PM with a tracking #

onesickcrx

2 left.... got few pm's last couple days who's scooping them up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

theevozero

Damn, thats a good price. I payed 300 for my GP2.

onesickcrx

I only have 1 left.... Which one of you guys is finally going to pull the trigger? I got a lot of pm's with people trying to put the cash together to scoop one up....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts