The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: SOLD 1991 Galant VR4 Highly Modified, Raynham MA SOLD

TF2

wow you are finally selling it! I swear I have seen this car on here and on Ebay since january! And I am glad someone has got this car! 1 of the best G-VR-4's on the planet next to the rally versions. Maybe 1 day when I have the money I can make a car as close to yours that I can.

I wicked want this VR-4 but I am a few k short.
Kinda hope it doesn't sell and is still around while I save a few g's lol

VR4coop

Still for sale. Buyer did not get the money he thought he would from insurance claim on his other vehicle.

Thanks
Clint

I am waiting for a check to come in the mail from my wifes company.
She quit and took a buy out. lol
we both want new cars.
I convinced her to let me spend like 6k.
now I am going to have to convince her to let me spend more!
I cannot find any other VR4s as clean as yours.

Keep you posted on how the talk goes.

P.S. did you accept my Youtube friend invite. haha

would you take 6k cash and a 04 Suzuki thats worth 3500? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
hey I saw others try why not ask right?

VR4coop

Brian,

Give me a call and we can talk.

Thanks
Clint
774-218-0119

I am still waiting for our buy out check to come in.
and I am making a list of questions to ask you about the Galant.
I don't want to waste your time, so I will call you when I am fully ready to buy.
Soon i hope.

thanks Clint

Brian

VR4coop

Really want to get rid of this. Had a bunch of buyers fall through.

Treat yourself for Christmas.

Thanks
Clint

VR4coop

The Price just went up from $9200 to $10200.

Thanks
Clint

VR4coop

Nothing is new. I am tired of trying to sell it for bottom dollar. If people want it they can pay for it. They lost their chance to get it on the cheap.

I don't need the money. I don't need to sell the car. Just want to start a new project.

Thanks
Clint

Hey guys wanted to introduce myself, my name is Jason Akers I have owned 7 DSM's (and other Turbo imports) since 1997:

91 TSi FWD
91 TSi FWD ( picked it up for 1800 bux in 1998..ended up running 13.0s with less than 2500 bux in whole car
91 TSi AWD
91 GVR-4 with 43k yes, 43k miles on it when i sold it in 1999 WTF was I thinking...
92 GSX ([email protected] in May of 2000) 20g, 550's, supra 255 pump, spearco 221, full 3", AFC, hacked MAF, blah, blah..
92 Laser AWD White with 56K miles on it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
92 Laser AWD red owned it with the above car ([email protected])
94 TT Supra...sold when i got married in 02

I have been talking with Clint and if all works out this nice piece of DSM history will be mine within the next couple of weeks. I will also more than likely have it parked on the showroom floor in the winter here at my dealership /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I have been out of the DSM game for a few years and I really have missed them, time to get back to my roots.

Jason Akers
Ted Russell Mitsubishi

Ok, so just buy it and then introduce yourself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

lol I know I kinda did it backwards didnt I?

I was into DSM's when Dave B and Sean Glazar were going back and forth at the shootouts...

Al Blaha rode in his Blue Car when it ran 11s hahaha
Curt Brown knew him BEFORE he had his first DSM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Andy Beachley ( VERY good friend of mine for 15 years)

MarkDML

Curt Brown knew him BEFORE he had his first DSM

Holy Crap, has it been that long? I know Curt Brown, I remember him when he was selling his eve 8 and we got in to a conversation about his 1G DSM. I think it was one of the fastest 14b or 16g at that time…

I remember when the fastest car in the track was 13 seconds and look at where everyone is standing now… 9 second street car…. 13 seconds is now an LOL...

ScreaminE

Quoting MarkDML:
Curt Brown knew him BEFORE he had his first DSM

Holy Crap, has it been that long? I know Curt Brown, I remember him when he was selling his eve 8 and we got in to a conversation about his 1G DSM. I think it was one of the fastest 14b or 16g at that time…

I remember when the fastest car in the track was 13 seconds and look at where everyone is standing now… 9 second street car…. 13 seconds is now an LOL...

Curt came to my house in Pittsburgh to look at 1267. That's one wirey little guy.

VR4coop

sold

381gvr4

Man! Congrats I guess! Sad to see you go.....

JB

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned