The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: SOLD 1991 Galant VR4 Highly Modified, Raynham MA SOLD

VR4coop

I will get some. No Rust. It is all undercoated with Dupont Rubber coating. Pinch welds have a little use from people not knowing how to jack the car up.

Thanks,
Clint C.

VR4coop

VR4coop

What a disgrace to VR4's. Car got to $4049 on ebay. Pathetic.

Thanks
Clint

^They are hard to sell in general but especially right now, even the nice ones like this. Ebay just isnt the place for a specialty car like this that doesnt appeal to that many people. Keep hangin on!

VR4coop

bump buy me

Thanks
Clint

Clint..... I want this car so bad. I feel your price is more than fair for what you are offering. I am trying to sell my car, and the second I do I will be on your doorstep. I am just hoping it will be in time!! You wouldn't consider a trade and $2000 would you? My car is every bit worth $6500. Check the WTT thread. Page 5.

^I know you are trying to pass your car off on every decent Galant on this board for sale but do it in pm's. It would HELP you not hurt you.

VR4coop

Offers??

Really would like to get rid of this.

Thanks
Clint

Clint..... don't hold your breath (I'm doing it for both of us), but I may be coming to get this badboy. I want this car more than any other one I have seen for sale. I have 2 routes to get the money..... 1st route will take another month, possibly 45 days (inheretance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif found out yesterday) 2nd route is if I can get my car sold. The second it sells I'm booking a plane (hope it will drive back to Missouri).

If it sells it sell, and after what you did to this beauty...... I hope it does for you. You deserve it man!! You did this car and this community right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

VR4coop

Still for sale

Thanks
Clint

VR4coop

Car was recently appraised for $26,500.

Thanks
Clint

VR4coop

Not a joke.

Thanks
Clint

ShaggyTE

Bump for love!

I'm not going to pretend I'll be buying this anytime soon since I just bought a house but still a beauty and deserves some lovin

VR4coop

Bump. Come test drive it. You will then proceed to buy it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Thanks,
Clint C.

Last edited:

VR4coop

Sales pending

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned