The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Seagate 7200.12 3.5" 1TB HDD sold

4orced4door

Working pull from a system that was upgraded. Tests fine. Drive is less than a year old. Guaranteed not DOA but it's an OEM pull so no warranty.

$35 shipped

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
this is desktop type, right?

SATA I presume?

4orced4door

SATA II, 3.0Gb/s, but backwards compatible to SATA I. Yes, desktop. They don't make a 1TB 7200RPM laptop drive yet.

Last edited:

JNR

interesting...my dell laptop has a 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD and it's not really *that* new. Not that I'll use that much storage, but amazing what they have "for cheap" now.

4orced4door

Quoting NickDub:
They are actually up to 2tb in a 2.5" lappy HD

click

That's not 7200rpm. 7200rpm, 1TB, 2.5", 9.5mm doesn't exist that I (and google) know of.

wowzer

Quoting 4orced4door:
Working pull from a system that was upgraded. Tests fine. Drive is less than a year old. Guaranteed not DOA but it's an OEM pull so no warranty.

$40 shipped

I might be in the market for a storage drive even though its only Sata 2.

4orced4door

Mechanical drives aren't generally fast enough to saturate the SATA II bus anyway, SATA III doesn't really add anything. It's more useful for SSDs.

4orced4door

Sorry guys - super busy week, forgot to reply to your inquiries and mark this sold.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned