The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: XBOX 360 Bundle

SmoothCustomer

This is the perfect set-up for someone looking to get into console gaming. I'm only selling because I need wireless. This is one of the older "Pro" 360s without HDMI out. Basically I upgraded the hard drive in a roundabout way. It's supposed to be a 320GB HD but it's a cheapo Chinese drive with about a 300GB capacity (still way more than you could buy aftermarket for this version of XBOX). The hard drive will come wiped. The warranty seal has been broken on the console and hard drive enclosure but it is quite far out of warranty anyway. I don't guarantee the reliability of this XBOX as I have made some repairs (replaced the DVD drive) but it has been working great for a long time. As you can see in the picture (barely) it has not red-ringed). Cosmetically it looks fine except for the faceplate flap over the USB ports is permanently pushed in. The console will come with the power cable and component/composite cables no matter what. I'm including a piece of junk controller (see price break down as follows) if you buy the entire bundle, because I want this to be playable out of the box but if you are at all serious about gaming you will want to buy a new/newer one, but it is wireless. I'm also including a BNIB copy of Forza 4, easily the best game for the 360 (and they came out with the GVR4).
Price breakdown:
Console only: $110 OBO
320GB HDD Only (for older generation xbox): $75 OBO
Forza 4 BNIB: $28 OBO
Complete package (Console, HDD, Forza 4, Wireless Controller): $185. I'm relatively firm on this price, but money talks.
All prices are + shipping.

DSC00470.jpg

DSC00472.jpg

CarRacer

Sell me your HD-DVD you sob.

CarRacer

Archaic technology preservation.

CarRacer

And because it's dumb. Mostly because it's dumb.

AnotherNewb

Did you replace the DVD drive yourself? Did you have to flash it or anything?

SmoothCustomer

Yeah I replaced it myself. I did not need to flash it. I simply broke the solder joints on the 4 wires connecting the old board in the old drive (with a soldering iron, they use high quality solder so there were zero issues) and did the same with the other. I can post pics of it running a game/running a game online but it might take a little while.

SmoothCustomer

Quoting CarRacer:
Archaic technology preservation.

Didn't you want to do something with the laser? I don't think I should sell it to you. I don't want you to burn yourself.

CarRacer

No, I just wanted it because it's a dead technology. I'm not going to tear it apart or anything.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned