The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Roof Rack, Fairing, Roof Trim, Rack Locks Sold

thecman02

The drivers side trim has a slight dent seen in the second picture, and the removable pieces aren't faded like the rest because I've always run the roof rack on the car. The wind visor and rails and feet have white overspray. I would recommnend taking the stickers off the visor and hitting everything with some black paint and it would look excellent. Everything had some uv fading anyway. I'm missing one screw for one of the base clamps. A quick trip to lowes to get a sockot cap bolt will get you in business. Looking for 250 shipped.

img.php

Last edited:

MellowVR4

If ever parting this out, I call first dibs on the fairing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

kerry92gvr4

i would be interested in the "foot covers"? and the rubber for under them. I think there is enough people wanting different parts to separate them and get your money

TurboDSM

Title says sold, but if it's not I'll take it

kerry92gvr4

thank you, i got them. I have been looking for 3 years for those. well really just one cover, but now i have spare parts.

kerry92gvr4

well now that i pulled my rack out of the closet i realized that foot kit isn't the right one. mine the bars don't come through. oh well, i ordered them anyway. I guess i can use them til i can find the other cover like mine.

transparentdsm

they will work i promise. you have the OEM Mitsu Thule ones it looks like. the cap is closed because the oem bars are pre-cut and have no need to stick out the other side. that is why the set you ordered has a set of 4 end caps for the bars. it will put them flush at the end of the cap. look through my build thread from the first time i installed the bars. there sticking out really far and a few month later i cut the bars down and made them flush with the end caps.

jnava

Staff member
I bought the other set .......thanks Shane.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned