The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Razo Carbon Fiber Racing Pedals

RAZO Carbon Fiber Racing Pedals take out from galant vr4

$100 shipped

Last edited:

G

Staff member
You have to realize Malaysia is similiar to cuba. Socioeconomically when it comes to older vehicles. They also have a niche market for jdm parts that are easier to sell because they know English.

EHmotorsports

So that is why he is selling it for 200% markup compaired what I could get it for new?

Last edited:

G

Staff member
He doesn't know you can, that's the problem. He thinks they are rare, and since peeps jump on jdm bumpers like white on rice he thinks the same will happen with these?

prove_it

Quoting G:
He doesn't know you can, that's the problem. He thinks they are rare, and since peeps jump on jdm bumpers like white on rice he thinks the same will happen with these?

I sent him a message a couple of hours after he posted the ad. Gave him a link to amazon, and pretty much told me he can send more pictures.....

He knows what they are really worth.

Just pooping up his ad since no one will buy these anyway.

prove_it

carbon fiber, platinum, titanium mix.

navajo49

I love razo stuff like the 400g adjustable height shift carbon fiber shift knob. The pedals in the evos like the one in Tokyo drift have removable covers except the driver pedal I have some in my 2g razo is good too though I had a set with the adjustable gas pedal it had a wing piece that moved closer to the brake pedal for drifting.

jogalant

Quoting EHmotorsports:
So that is why he is selling it for 200% markup compaired what I could get it for new?

Because it's so effing expensive to live there and he thinks we're getting a great deal. This from an expats POV click. Think of what the locals have to cope with.

cheekychimp

There is an element of truth in that article, I think I have echoed the problems of house prices and first registration tax on cars in Hong Kong but it is also, in my opinion still way off the mark. Yes if you insist (as a lot of expats do) in refusing to learn the language and make any attempt whatsoever to integrate into the local society then you will get taken for a ride by those businesses that specialize in dealing with the isolated 'expat' community. The truth is many of these people get their rent and education paid for by their company so they don't have any incentive to get a good deal and probably enjoy the country club lifestyle. Frankly though if you live in a country like Malaysia with so much natural countryside, restaurants and leisure activities on offer, why on earth would you need a country club? Go to the beach!

And cars!!! Just don't buy new. If you insist on buying brand new which incidentally in Hong Kong rarely nets you more than 6-12 months warranty then frankly you are a fool. There are plenty of great second hand cars for good prices on the market and if you buy for a good price you can sell after a couple of years with minimal depreciation and get another second hand car. I don't see the attraction of buying a brand new car that loses 40% in value the second you drive it off the forecourt.

Property is a harder choice. If you are only around for a few years it doesn't always make a great deal of sense to buy, but I rented for 2-3 years between buying houses and it was without doubt the biggest mistake of my life. Almost $3,000 USD a month down the drain for nothing. If I had known the red tape and documentation on my new place would take so long I would have just bought another property and sold it when I was ready to move. Most likely I would have saved close on $1,000 a month in rent (my current mortgage is less than my rent for the past two years) and most likely would have recovered all my rent and some with the increase in the value of the property over the period. Cliff notes, in markets like this DON'T RENT, BUY!!!

Last edited:

jogalant

You're right. I probably should have attached an article that better represents the plight of a typical Malaysian these days vs. a relatively well-heeled foreigner living there temporarily, whose demands and wants would probably raise the eyebrows of most middle class Malaysians.

Having said that, while the OP may have a captive market here with the unique AMG/JDM stuff for our cars, that's probably where it ends.

The disposable income (while temporarily diminished because of the slow economy), the high level of sophistication of moving goods (helped by relatively minimal red tape), and the high production/consumption volumes generated by the economy result in locally-produced and almost ANY automobile-related imported good costing us much LESS than if one were to do the same anywhere else in the world.

We'll scour the vast local sources first to see if we can get imported stuff cheaper and faster. Chances are pretty good we will. If we can't, well, it all depends now on how much more we're willing to pay for it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned