The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: RAFFLE only hours left

Status
Not open for further replies.

curtis

Last edited:

broxma

I hope we can do more of these in the future. Random cockles and bobbles donated a few times a year would really go a long way.

/brox

curtis

Yea no doubt..... its good for the site, good for morale of the fellow members and a way some of us can give back. I've built and sold alot of stuff on here, and also been part of alot of cool projects over the years and wish I had time and space to do more but right now my garage looks like a parts IED went off and until its cleaned up, stuff put up on ebay I'm at fab stoppage. Really sucks because Mrs Claus hooked me up at Christmas and I got some badass new shop toys I'm dying to start using but have no room to work.

curtis

Only hours left......only 41 tickets sold so go do work.......Chances of you getting this are huge

Last edited:

Diego

Vote number 2... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif :shameless plug:

Good luck everyone!

Hertz

Staff member
Good one Diego.

Okay, just over 50 tickets claimed so far with just an hour to go. You can still get in on the raffle: click

5 bucks for a shot at a original badge, fob, replica fob and JDM bumper brackets. Proceeds help keep the site from being slow and crashing all the time.

curtis

^Thats badass Ryan Uncle Curtis approves......

I did stir the numbers and I sh*t you not I hit the mouse over and over and had 10 then 51 show up. Damn its everywhere. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
How do I know what number I had? I never received any info.

curtis

Dave you are the runner up from what Ryan said.....congrats

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Yes, I guess I had 49, 50 and 51. Woohoo, I could use some good luck for the year.

minneSNOWta

Hey the email addy listed on my paypal account is not the one I use anymore. No idea what numbers I had, but I bought 3 tickets.

curtis

I'm not sure either Ryan kept up with that

Diego was the winner and Dave was the runner up.

Diego

^ the what? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned