The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

The Inaugural GalantVR4.Org Raffle : Buy tickets now for 5.00$

JNR

Quoting turbophein:
payment sent. if i win, i will sell it off for $175 shipped for badge and fob, all proceeds will go to the board... i'm almost done with galants and dsm's altogether and the board has been more than helpful.

Hey man, this is a raffle, not politics....wait, where am I again?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Whoodoo

Got my 5 bucks sent in. This is one of the best ways I've seen yet for randomly raising money for the org. Thanks brox!

Hertz

Staff member
Don't forget, winner also receives Curtisco JDM to USDM bumper brackets and the runner-up gets a replica key fob!

27 tickets sold so far!

strokin4dr

Money sent!

Hertz

Staff member
Just a few more days left! This is a great opportunity to pick up the one thing that is truly unique about our cars. No DSM donor will get you a badge and keyfob!

Even if you're not into the parts, please consider making a donation. We have already spent nearly $500 this year with domain renewals (3-year) and hosting costs.

Thanks to those who have entered the raffle and good luck!

Hertz

Staff member
This is the last day. 41 tickets sold so far. I'm closing the ticket purchase at midnight Central time (about 7 hours from now).

At that time I will open the patent-pending community ticket selector, where YOU guys will be ultimately responsible for selecting the winning tickets.

Thank you all who've purchased your raffle tickets to help support the board, thank you to Broxma, Steve and Curtis for contributing the prizes.

Hertz

Staff member
And the Grand Prize Limited Edition Badge, Key Fob and JDM bumper brackets winner is raffle ticket #2.

The Runner-Up replica Key Fob winner is raffle ticket #50.

Thank you everyone who participated. We will contact the winners with further instructions.

randomization log

Diego

No f***ing way.... I f***ing won... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Diego

YEAH... I was curious who #50 was..
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

broxma

Congratulations to both winners

If my maths are even close to correct, it looks like we should have raised around 200.00 for the site, which hopefully can go a long way to keeping things moving around here. For those who didn't win, don't worry as I think the Second Inaugural Raffle, which makes no sense linguistically, will be coming up soon.

On a more personal note, I think it's nice that we have both a forum which allows this type of thing and a small enough group of people, where a thing like this doesn't get out of hand.

/brox

Diego

Sign me up for the next round.. I will throw in some ORG/JSB gear for the chance to have 3 winners next time...

Diego

Hertz

Staff member
Quoting throughfaith323:
NICE!! Me too!

Runner up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

I believe you got 39, 40, 41. Please check your tickets.

Hertz

Staff member
Quoting broxma:

If my maths are even close to correct, it looks like we should have raised around 200.00 for the site, which hopefully can go a long way to keeping things moving around here.

Even better, just shy of $280 from 58 tickets (thanks to Paypal's mysterious fees and a variety of payment methods by ticket purchasers). So we're off to a good start for the year with more than half of the operating expenses covered.

I'm not in a huge rush to have another raffle for fund raising because individual donations generally keep pace with expenses but we could save by pre-paying longer hosting terms.

We'll see, I think people enjoyed this so maybe we can try in the summer to get some more prizes.

Thanks again to all those who participated!

throughfaith323

Quoting Hertz:
Quoting throughfaith323:
NICE!! Me too!

Runner up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

I believe you got 39, 40, 41. Please check your tickets.

Wow my bad! Thought I was 49, 50, and 51 I guess /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned